logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZacheryAllanStarkey  
#1 Posted : 19 October 2012 09:25:38(UTC)
ZacheryAllanStarkey

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Setlist.

1. Elegia
2. Crystal
3. Ceremony
4. Love Vigilantes
5. Age Of Consent
6. Here To Stay
7. Your Silent Face
8. 1963
9. Close Range
10. Bizarre Love Triangle
11. 586
12. True Faith
13. The Perfect Kiss
14. Blue Monday
15. Temptation

ENCORE:

16. Atmosphere
17. Love Will Tear Us Apart

I think that is the right order....

I was down in the front row, front and center. The Ecstasy of Gold played and then the band came out, Bernard walks to the mic and tells us that if he were American he would vote for Obama, and then it's into Elegia....

Show was utterly fantastic! Much better than when I saw New Order in Chicago in 2005. They sound a thousand times better with Gillian back on the keyboards. Setlist was about perfect, no one seemed to miss Regret and Close Range got a big applause. You could really feel the vibrations of the synths and electronics, and the guitars rocked. Steve's drumming was on point and Tom owned the basslines without impersonating Hooky, he has really come into his own onstage. From where I was in the crowd, Hooky was not missed.

The light and video show was fantastic and really added to and enhanced the music without detracting from the bands performance.

Bernard's singing also sounded fantastic last night. He was singing in tune and in key and his phrasing on a lot of the songs, especially 1963, was different than it had been in the past. He was also pretty show, dancing all over the stage, coming to the front of the stage to play guitar or sing, and making jokes throughout.

As I mentioned, Gillian's synth playing made the songs sound elegant and epic, and freed Phil up to do some very nice guitar work (as well as doubling up on keyboards for a few tunes), and Tom Chapman played the hell out of his bass. All played very well.

Anyone here in the forums who thinks that only middle aged people listen to New Order is mistaken. Half of the crowd at least were under 30, where I was there were a lot of people in their early 20's. New Order influence generations, many were excited to see them for the first time. People were there to see New Order, no one was calling for Joy Division songs...though the JD encore was def appreciated.

Close Range sounded surprisingly good, especially with the live Keys from Gillian. Here to Stay, Age of Consent, and Crystal were storming, BLT, True Faith, 586, TPK, and Temptation blew the roof off of the house.

The people I met in the crowd were great as well, especially Susanna and Yasmine from Finland (whom stood and danced with me for the whole show) and it was nice to meet Linus Sulanki in person as well.

After the show we went round back, and after about an hour the band came out......

Now some of you know that I am a working musician here in NYC, I have my own band and we play in Brooklyn and the LES 3 or 4 times a month. New Order are one of the two maine asons I started to make my own music (PIL being the other), so getting to meet New Order was a pretty big deal for me, personally, since I have been a hardcore fan since I was 13.

Honestly, the band couldn't have been more wonderful. They were polite, friendly, down to earth, and just awesome.

When I introduced myself to Steve, he stopped me and said, "Zach, I know who you are, New Order Online and Facebook" so he does really read these forums. He is a chipper guy, took the time for a photograph, nice fellow.

Gillian was nothing short of awesome. I told her how NO sound a million times better with her back in the band, and that she inspires me as a synth player, how she inspired the two lady keyboard players in my band to play synths, and that I think how she bounced back from illness is amazing, and she gave me the biggest hug. She is really sweet, she and Steve are an adorable couple. New Order's manager Rebecca Boulton took some photos of us, she is a nice lady as well.

Then I got to briefly meet Phil, who is a very funny guy, and got to meet Tom. Tom is really cool, I have emailed him a few times over the past few years and he has always written me back. Really gracious guy, he even remembered my name.

Lastly, I got to meet Bernard, who seemed to appreciate when I told him he was one of the reasons I became a songwriter.....

All of this was topped off by Bernard repeatedly shouting at me: "CUT YER HAIR! WHO CUTS YER FUCKIN' HAIR? 'AVE YER LAWYER SUE YER BARBER!"

Those of you who have met me in person know that I have a bit of a silly haircut. I've had the same haircut since I was 14. I cut it myself. Bernard was, of course, in good humor, he was joking around with everyone. He would go off for a minute, chat, then return to go on about where I get my haircut. When the guys got in their van to go back to their hotel, Bernard was still making jokes about my hair.

Let me tell you, it's an honor to get made fun of my Bernard Sumner. I do wish I had reminded him of his short shorts in the 80's, haha.

Anyways, all in all, a great show and a great way to meet the band, a great way to make new friends with my fellow concert goers, and a great reminder as to why NYC is a fucking great place.

Anyways, very much looking forward to the show tonight!

Zachery Allan Starkey

PS - I got to meet John Lydon this past week as well. He is a really sweet, cool, down to earth guy as well!

Edited by user 19 October 2012 10:09:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 11 users thanked ZacheryAllanStarkey for this useful post.
Biginoil on 19/10/2012(UTC), bloodynora on 19/10/2012(UTC), laterdate on 19/10/2012(UTC), Pyrtwist on 20/10/2012(UTC), tyranosarahrex on 20/10/2012(UTC), Silvina Hernandez on 20/10/2012(UTC), steven on 22/10/2012(UTC), ROCKET MICK on 24/10/2012(UTC), schwenko on 30/10/2012(UTC), Low Life on 01/11/2012(UTC), NightOperations on 25/12/2012(UTC)
Sponsor
Biginoil  
#2 Posted : 19 October 2012 09:49:54(UTC)
Biginoil

Was thanked: 226 time(s) in 148 post(s)
Great review Zach. Glad you had a nice time. I'll look out for your haircut later.

I agree that Close Range sounded good last night. Surprised to say that.

Ner ner ner ner ner
thanks 1 user thanked Biginoil for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 24/10/2012(UTC)
NotAMod  
#3 Posted : 19 October 2012 10:02:40(UTC)
NotAMod

Groups: Moderators, Administrators, Registered

Was thanked: 1040 time(s) in 655 post(s)
Nice review, glad the US shows seem to be going down a storm.
thanks 2 users thanked NotAMod for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 24/10/2012(UTC), NightOperations on 25/12/2012(UTC)
negative1  
#4 Posted : 19 October 2012 10:05:30(UTC)
negative1

Was thanked: 1660 time(s) in 1152 post(s)
very nice review,
thanks for the details.

nice you got to meet them.

moderators: you may want to move this
to the Ceremony forum.

later
thanks 1 user thanked negative1 for this useful post.
Andy  
#5 Posted : 19 October 2012 10:07:55(UTC)
Andy

Man

Was thanked: 3069 time(s) in 2142 post(s)
negative1 wrote:

moderators: you may want to move this
to the Ceremony forum.

later

Meow!
thanks 1 user thanked Andy for this useful post.
Housey  
#6 Posted : 19 October 2012 10:59:30(UTC)
Housey

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 65 post(s)
That's awesome!
thanks 1 user thanked Housey for this useful post.
ZacheryAllanStarkey  
#7 Posted : 19 October 2012 11:50:23(UTC)
ZacheryAllanStarkey

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Getting ready for the show tonight, gonna be fantastic!
thanks 1 user thanked ZacheryAllanStarkey for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 26/10/2012(UTC)
Sung  
#8 Posted : 19 October 2012 14:06:24(UTC)
Sung

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hey folks,

Something I wrote for my own website, but I thought I'd also post it here. Feel free to skip past the stuff you know (which is probably about 80% of the post!). You can read the whole thing with pictures here:

http://www.sungjwoo.com/2012/10/19/no-regrets/

From the getgo, I was filled with doubt. First of all, the cost: $74. The last time I saw New Order in concert, it was seven years ago and twenty bucks cheaper, and it wasn’t that cheap then. Secondly, the venue: Roseland Ballroom, which I’d never been to but read online that it was not the optimal place to see a show. But I wasn’t getting any younger, and certainly the same could be said of the band. Not only were some members on the back nine of their fifties, but one of them, the bassist Peter Hook, had left altogether after an acrimonious split.

But I bought the ticket and said to myself that this was it. This wouldn’t just be my final New Order concert, it would be my final rock concert, period. This wasn’t some grand gesture or sacrifice on my part, as I’ve only really seen three rock concerts in my life, and two of them were New Order. And truth be told, I hadn’t really loved either of them. There’s entirely too much waiting around, first from the DJ spinning some music, then the opening band that nobody ever cares about. And by the time the headlining band takes stage, your ears are already ringing.

Most people know of New Order through three songs: “Blue Monday,” the best-selling 12” (vinyl single) of all time; “Bizarre Love Triangle,” which people have danced to if they went to college between the late ‘80s and the early-to-mid 90’s; and “True Faith,” a fairly popular single that was featured in the movie adaptation of Jay McInerny’s Bright Lights, Big City. Bernard Sumner is their lead singer, and he’s got what I’d call a studio voice – perfect for the confines of the glass cube to extract his vocals, but live and on stage with everything blaring, his words get a bit lost in the music. Still, the point is not to have the man sound like his CD – the point is to see them live and revel in their liveness.

The first time I saw New Order, it was in Giants Stadium, and our seats were way in the back. The second concert was held at Hammerstein Ballroom, and I sat upstairs and watched the show from the mezzanine. This time, since it would be my last one, I decided to get as close as I could, which meant I’d have to stand with everybody else. I went with a friend, so when the opening band came on stage, we made our way to the middle of the pack. Win Win was the name of the band, and although everyone wanted these poor guys off the stage as quickly as possible (you could just feel the impatience running through the crowd), they held their own and weren’t half bad. Behind them hung a huge projector screen, and they played rave-like screen saver videos, which seemed odd to me. If I can be the cranky old guy for a moment: in my day, it was enough for the performers to perform without all of these moving images.

When New Order finally came on, around 9:30pm, everyone who was holding a smartphone turned it on to either take a photo or record a video. As much as I’d like to bemoan this lemming-like response, I can’t, as I was one of them. It was almost comical to see all these little screens held up above the owners’ heads, tiny beacons to capture the stage. New Order started the gig off with an instrumental, which seemed like an odd choice, but it was a tribute to Michael Shamberg, a filmmaker who was close to the band.

With each song, the crowd inched forward. Personal space, which was lacking to begin with, shrunk even further. As people pumped their arms and pogo-danced in their limited area, the temperature in the room rose. I started to sweat. Everyone started to sweat. Bodies were banging into me, and I suppose I was banging them back. I don’t know, because I was dancing, too, and singing and screaming! There was a girl to my left and a guy to my right, and I have no idea who they were, but outside of my wife, I have never been so physically close to other human beings for such a length of time. By the time “Temptation” played, a huge fan favorite and a great dance tune, the ballroom felt primal. The body heat, the human musk, standing shoulder to shoulder with total strangers – it felt a little out of control, a bit like that scene in the second Matrix movie where people are dancing crazy and beads of sweat flies off everywhere – and and you know what? I kind of loved it. Never have I felt such closeness to this band I’ve loved for more than twenty years, nor have I ever been so aware of people who enjoyed them as much as I did. These were my people! Though maybe not all of them – at some point, a guy came barreling through, telling everyone to dance harder, dance harder! And he took turns putting his arms around people, including me. This was a bit much, but thankfully, he kept pushing through to offer his gift to as many concertgoers as possible.

My final rock concert was a sweaty, messy, loud affair, and somehow that was a good thing. It felt not quite like my final — but rather my first. An ending that might very well become a beginning.

Comments about the setlist:

1. Nothing from Technique or Republic, which was disappointing. Sometimes I wonder why they bother to play songs like “Here to Stay” or “Close Range” — few people know or care about those songs. At the same time, I do remember being very happy that they played “As It Is When It Was” back in 1993, so maybe I should shut up.
2. Both “Temptation” and “True Faith” seemed like unique arrangements; they both sounded fantastic.
3. I really missed Hooky’s bass. Tom Chapman did a nice job, but only Hooky has that warmth.
4. I was thinking the crowd would be between 35 and 50, but I’d say half of the people looked under 30. Nice to see New Order has a fanbase that still speaks to the youngins.

Some good reviews if you haven't seen them:

http://www.brooklynvegan.../10/new_order_playe.html

http://www.boweryboogie....oseland-ballroom-101812/

Edited by user 19 October 2012 14:09:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Sung for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 24/10/2012(UTC), NightOperations on 25/12/2012(UTC)
tyranosarahrex  
#9 Posted : 20 October 2012 06:44:43(UTC)
tyranosarahrex

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for posting this! I was lucky enough to attend both shows, and they were both great in their own way really.

Which leads me to my random question- does anyone happen to know what song the DJs played right before NO came out and Elegia started? It sounds like Ennio Morricone's L'estasi dell'oro, but creepier and dancier. They played it before both shows.
thanks 1 user thanked tyranosarahrex for this useful post.
M1  
#10 Posted : 20 October 2012 07:04:53(UTC)
M1

Was thanked: 293 time(s) in 237 post(s)
Great reviews guys...loved reading about the meet n greet Zach. Well played!
thanks 1 user thanked M1 for this useful post.
Housey  
#11 Posted : 20 October 2012 08:50:17(UTC)
Housey

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 65 post(s)
tyranosarahrex wrote:
Which leads me to my random question- does anyone happen to know what song the DJs played right before NO came out and Elegia started? It sounds like Ennio Morricone's L'estasi dell'oro, but creepier and dancier. They played it before both shows.

You got it. There's a bunch of remixes of it out, so probably just one of those.
thanks 1 user thanked Housey for this useful post.
ChrissMari  
#12 Posted : 20 October 2012 09:10:00(UTC)
ChrissMari

Woman

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Sung wrote:

4. I was thinking the crowd would be between 35 and 50, but I’d say half of the people looked under 30. Nice to see New Order has a fanbase that still speaks to the youngins.

The older you get, the younger people look. I'd say that way more than half of the people both nights were over 30.
Evil
thanks 1 user thanked ChrissMari for this useful post.
lucienchardon  
#13 Posted : 20 October 2012 09:58:05(UTC)
lucienchardon

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Great review of Thursday's show Zachery. I attended both shows and was totally blown away. They sounded fantastic and the lighting was brilliant. I guess for Friday's show they replaced Love Vigilantes and 1963 with Isolation and Krafty?

I uploaded some pictures from the concerts here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/15434282@N00/sets/72157631803649784/
thanks 1 user thanked lucienchardon for this useful post.
Big Mouth Julio  
#14 Posted : 20 October 2012 10:07:56(UTC)
Big Mouth Julio

Man

Was thanked: 346 time(s) in 318 post(s)
Hooky not missed? No

Edited by user 20 October 2012 10:14:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Finsbury Park 2002
Brasilia 2006
Sao Paulo 2006 1st Night
Sao Paulo 2006 2nd Night
Sao Paulo 2011
Lima 2013
Bogota 2013
thanks 1 user thanked Big Mouth Julio for this useful post.
79order  
#15 Posted : 20 October 2012 11:46:06(UTC)
79order

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
Thanks Zach..

A different story
thanks 1 user thanked 79order for this useful post.
daywalker  
#16 Posted : 20 October 2012 12:03:45(UTC)
daywalker

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I didn't think Bernard's voice was as good as the OP suggests. It sounded very deep but he did say he had a sore throat which would explain it. There's no doubt his voice has been much better since they came back ( and he was better than he used to be when he did his Bad Loo stuff too).

I was further back, close range wasn't appreciated around me, i was the only one singing along. Surrounded by a lot of locals who thought it was cool and clever to smoke indoors. Again where I was it was only the big well known stuff that was lapped up. I guess you expect that though along with a few moaning yanks :-).

Not a bad gig but a long way off some of the best gigs since the comeback.
thanks 1 user thanked daywalker for this useful post.
Linus Solanki  
#17 Posted : 20 October 2012 12:04:31(UTC)
Linus Solanki

Was thanked: 1012 time(s) in 642 post(s)
ZacheryAllanStarkey wrote:
Setlist.

1. Elegia
2. Crystal
3. Ceremony
4. Love Vigilantes
5. Age Of Consent
6. Here To Stay
7. Your Silent Face
8. 1963
9. Close Range
11. 586
12. True Faith
13. The Perfect Kiss
14. Blue Monday
15. Temptation

ENCORE:

16. Atmosphere

I was down in the front row, front and center. The Ecstasy of Gold played and then the band came out, Bernard walks to the mic and tells us that if he were American he would vote for Obama, and then it's into Elegia....

Show was utterly fantastic! Much better than when I saw New Order in Chicago in 2005. They sound a thousand times better with Gillian back on the keyboards. Setlist was about perfect, no one seemed to miss Regret and Close Range got a big applause. You could really feel the vibrations of the synths and electronics, and the guitars rocked. Steve's drumming was on point and Tom owned the basslines without impersonating Hooky, he has really come into his own onstage. From where I was in the crowd, Hooky was not missed.

The light and video show was fantastic and really added to and enhanced the music without detracting from the bands performance.

Bernard's singing also sounded fantastic last night. He was singing in tune and in key and his phrasing on a lot of the songs, especially 1963, was different than it had been in the past. He was also pretty show, dancing all over the stage, coming to the front of the stage to play guitar or sing, and making jokes throughout.

As I mentioned, Gillian's synth playing made the songs sound elegant and epic, and freed Phil up to do some very nice guitar work (as well as doubling up on keyboards for a few tunes), and Tom Chapman played the hell out of his bass. All played very well.

Anyone here in the forums who thinks that only middle aged people listen to New Order is mistaken. Half of the crowd at least were under 30, where I was there were a lot of people in their early 20's. New Order influence generations, many were excited to see them for the first time. People were there to see New Order, no one was calling for Joy Division songs...though the JD encore was def appreciated.

Close Range sounded surprisingly good, especially with the live Keys from Gillian. Here to Stay, Age of Consent, and Crystal were storming, BLT, True Faith, 586, TPK, and Temptation blew the roof off of the house.

The people I met in the crowd were great as well, especially Susanna and Yasmine from Finland (whom stood and danced with me for the whole show) and it was nice to meet Linus Sulanki in person as well.

After the show we went round back, and after about an hour the band came out......

Now some of you know that I am a working musician here in NYC, I have my own band and we play in Brooklyn and the LES 3 or 4 times a month. New Order are one of the two maine asons I started to make my own music (PIL being the other), so getting to meet New Order was a pretty big deal for me, personally, since I have been a hardcore fan since I was 13.

Honestly, the band couldn't have been more wonderful. They were polite, friendly, down to earth, and just awesome.

When I introduced myself to Steve, he stopped me and said, "Zach, I know who you are, New Order Online and Facebook" so he does really read these forums. He is a chipper guy, took the time for a photograph, nice fellow.

Gillian was nothing short of awesome. I told her how NO sound a million times better with her back in the band, and that she inspires me as a synth player, how she inspired the two lady keyboard players in my band to play synths, and that I think how she bounced back from illness is amazing, and she gave me the biggest hug. She is really sweet, she and Steve are an adorable couple. New Order's manager Rebecca Boulton took some photos of us, she is a nice lady as well.

Then I got to briefly meet Phil, who is a very funny guy, and got to meet Tom. Tom is really cool, I have emailed him a few times over the past few years and he has always written me back. Really gracious guy, he even remembered my name.

Lastly, I got to meet Bernard, who seemed to appreciate when I told him he was one of the reasons I became a songwriter.....

All of this was topped off by Bernard repeatedly shouting at me: "CUT YER HAIR! WHO CUTS YER FUCKIN' HAIR? 'AVE YER LAWYER SUE YER BARBER!"

Those of you who have met me in person know that I have a bit of a silly haircut. I've had the same haircut since I was 14. I cut it myself. Bernard was, of course, in good humor, he was joking around with everyone. He would go off for a minute, chat, then return to go on about where I get my haircut. When the guys got in their van to go back to their hotel, Bernard was still making jokes about my hair.

Let me tell you, it's an honor to get made fun of my Bernard Sumner. I do wish I had reminded him of his short shorts in the 80's, haha.

Anyways, all in all, a great show and a great way to meet the band, a great way to make new friends with my fellow concert goers, and a great reminder as to why NYC is a fucking great place.

Zachery Allan Starkey

PS - I got to meet John Lydon this past week as well. He is a really sweet, cool, down to earth guy as well!

I was with Zach when all this happened , they were so nice with everybody, they sounded great both shows, it was nice meeting you zach, I will post my pics next week .
I promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. Nina Cassian
thanks 1 user thanked Linus Solanki for this useful post.
Linus Solanki  
#18 Posted : 20 October 2012 17:35:20(UTC)
Linus Solanki

http://www.cbsnews.com/8...y-appearance-in-7-years/

It certainly speaks volumes for New Order's enduring popularity that the band could go on hiatus for several years, and then reunite for a tour that can attract a huge audience. At least that was the case on Thursday night, when the influential band from Manchester, England, played to a packed audience at New York City's Roseland Ballroom.

New Order's visit to the Big Apple, its first in seven years, is significant in two ways: 1) It was part of the band's first North American tour in seven years; and 2) It is the first New Order tour without founding bassist Peter Hook. This lineup consisted of original members Bernard Sumner (vocals and guitar), Stephen Morris (drums) and Gillian Gilbert (keyboards), augmented by Phil Cunningham (guitar) and Tom Chapman (bass).

With no new album to promote, there was little doubt that the set list for this tour would consist of mainly hits and popular favorites from New Order's back catalog. And New Order did not disappoint as far as its selection of songs that verged between the post-punk sound of the group's early years (the band started in 1980 after the suicide of singer Ian Curtis from previous band Joy Division); and through its electronic-influenced dance rock into the early '80s and beyond.

It was nothing but classic New Order songs from the set list, such as "Ceremony," "Age of Consent," "Love Vigilantes," and the hypnotic "Bizarre Love Triangle." New Order even dug really deep into its catalog with with such tracks as "Your Silent Face" and "5-8-6" off of the band's 1983 album, "Power, Corruption and Lies." Then the band unleashed some of its bigger hits towards the end of the set with "True Faith"; the dazzling "Perfect Kiss"; and the iconic dance hit "Blue Monday." New Order ended the set on a triumphant and high note with "Temptation," which absolutely rocked.

For the encore, New Order paid tribute to its previous incarnation as Joy Division with two songs that were originally recorded by that band: the very haunting "Atmosphere" (the projection on the screen behind the band showed images of the late Ian Curtis); and the classic "Love Will Tear Us Apart."

The performances from all of the New Order members at the show were rock solid and tight. Former New Order bassist Hook's absence was felt throughout the show; his melodic bass lines were so crucial to the band's sound. (Hook is currently leading his own band and has also recently published a book about Joy Division). So in a sense, his replacement, Chapman, had some big shoes to fill. Fortunately he rose to the challenge and came through quite admirably -- at times, his bass playing echoed his predecessor's.

New Order finishes its North American tour on Oct. 23 in Toronto. If you look at the band members' history -- they split up, go on a hiatus, reunite and then split up again. But anytime they do get together for something like a new album, or in this case a reunion tour, it definitely warrants interest and attention. The large crowd that was there to see them at Roseland could certainly vouch for that.
I promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. Nina Cassian
Linus Solanki  
#19 Posted : 22 October 2012 08:28:10(UTC)
Linus Solanki

ZacheryAllanStarkey wrote:
Setlist.

1. Elegia
2. Crystal
3. Ceremony
4. Love Vigilantes
5. Age Of Consent
6. Here To Stay
7. Your Silent Face
8. 1963
9. Close Range
11. 586
12. True Faith
13. The Perfect Kiss
14. Blue Monday
15. Temptation

ENCORE:

16. Atmosphere

Zachery Allan Starkey

Me and Zach with bernard after the show

http://joonbug.com/media/nwtTLQZsZY2/img4045.jpg

Linus Solanki  
#20 Posted : 22 October 2012 09:43:14(UTC)
Linus Solanki

Geri  
#21 Posted : 23 October 2012 02:12:15(UTC)
Geri

Woman

Was thanked: 220 time(s) in 194 post(s)
nice reviews - Zach, have you been for that haircut yet ?! Big Grin
I know, you know, we believe in a chosen few ...
thanks 1 user thanked Geri for this useful post.
Biginoil  
#22 Posted : 29 October 2012 03:43:35(UTC)
Biginoil

Was thanked: 226 time(s) in 148 post(s)
http://soundcloud.com/dj...n-strauss-billy-caldwell

Here's a recording of the warm up DJ set.

Ner ner ner ner ner
thanks 1 user thanked Biginoil for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 29/10/2012(UTC)
Linus Solanki  
#23 Posted : 01 November 2012 07:24:16(UTC)
Linus Solanki

thanks 2 users thanked Linus Solanki for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 01/11/2012(UTC), Pyrtwist on 01/11/2012(UTC)