logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Del Boy  
#1 Posted : 04 April 2017 04:55:37(UTC)
Del Boy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Bored one lunchtime I thought how can I kill half an hour and came up with the following using album/song titles. Incredibly sad person I am. You may find it a diversion for five minutes.

He was ‘in a lonely place’, ‘denial’ at this ‘chosen time’ was not an option.

‘Don’t do it’ he thought – you’ll be okay ‘sooner than you think’. The ‘subculture’ was sending him ‘round & round’ in circles – his ‘world in motion’. Too much ‘substance’, probably the ‘chemical’ ‘angel dust’ or ‘ecstasy’, was making him live his ‘low life’ as ‘nothing but a fool’. It all felt too ‘plastic’ and he was ‘restless’.

This ‘blue Monday’ was of great ‘regret’ - he had a ‘primitive notion’ that if he could ‘run wild’ and overcome the ‘cries and whispers’ he could be a’ player in the league’. He needed to show ‘singularity’, be ‘krafty’ and ‘shake it up’ otherwise it would all be ‘academic’.

‘Everyone everywhere’ seemed ‘special’ as ‘times change’, but they saw him as a ‘brutal’, ‘young offender’ - a ‘guilty partner’ to ‘murder’ and ‘ultraviolence’ . He sought his ‘vanishing point’ and had to ‘run’ ‘all the way’ ‘morning night and day’.

In his ‘love less’ relationship, ‘temptation’ was an easy ‘procession’ causing all sorts of ‘hurt’. He still thought he was ‘special’, in reality he was just a ‘stray dog’ or a ‘weirdo’ who had to ‘unlearn this hatred’ to win ‘the game’. His ‘senses’ were ‘hell bent’ on displaying a ‘vicious streak’ to ‘someone like you’ at very ‘close range’ in ‘the village’.

Without ‘true faith’ there would be no ‘fine time’, it would all just be ‘confusion’ and a ‘shellshock’. He wouldn’t be able to find the ‘truth’ as he had ‘doubts even here’. As if a ‘mesh’ was covering him, he would see no ‘sunrise’.

“The perfect kiss’ and ‘paradise’ continued to allude him. And all he could see was ‘your silent face’. Perhaps if he called (586) 1963 he would change his ‘way of life’ and overcome the ‘broken promise’ to live his life ‘as it is when it was’ ‘all day long’.

Doing this, ‘everything’s gone green’ would be ‘all the way’, he wouldn’t need a ‘dream attack’ to be ‘here to stay’.
thanks 2 users thanked Del Boy for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 04/04/2017(UTC), DeckARep on 05/04/2017(UTC)
Sponsor
Michael Monkhouse  
#2 Posted : 04 April 2017 06:31:18(UTC)
Michael Monkhouse

Was thanked: 2410 time(s) in 2004 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Del Boy Go to Quoted Post
Incredibly sad person I am.

No. Some people fuck elephants.
I told Geri Halliwell she had a clandestine relationship with my pet kangaroo. She wasn't convinced. She said, Is yer wallaby my lover?
thanks 1 user thanked Michael Monkhouse for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 05/04/2017(UTC)
Del Boy  
#3 Posted : 04 April 2017 22:18:28(UTC)
Del Boy

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 30 post(s)
I think that's a different genre :)
thanks 1 user thanked Del Boy for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 05/04/2017(UTC)
Michael Monkhouse  
#4 Posted : 06 April 2017 01:53:12(UTC)
Michael Monkhouse

Was thanked: 2410 time(s) in 2004 post(s)
It's fun but would be much more entertaining without the inverted commas - they make it too obvious.
I once did a sketch where I only talk in Spice Girls lyrics. This is easy for me because etc. As the Spices went out of fashion 20 years ago and even then they were shit, I don't think people got it. Shame cos then it doesn't make much sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1FBQlqo1DI
thanks 1 user thanked Michael Monkhouse for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 06/04/2017(UTC)