logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chant  
#1 Posted : 22 November 2015 10:45:55(UTC)
chant

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 23 post(s)
So I flew all the way to UK trying to catch the gigs.. (Met lots of people from all over the world! The States, Dubai, Argentina, Berlin... and so on!) a bit disappointed on the setlist tho (they are almost all the same.. and they won't give out the actual setlists after the show Frown ) I am quite happy with support DJ set (thanks Debaser for the correct term) by DJ Tintin. Very danceable tunes! So I made a playlist on Youtube. Hope you enjoy it too. Trying to show them all... Lemme know if I miss any!

https://www.youtube.com/...lp3uZGurSWjAaNP5h6uHTbuY

Black Strobe - Me and Madonna
Klein & MBO - Dirty Talk
A Certain Ratio - I Feel Light
Shaun Ryder - Close the Dam
Alex Metric - Spiritism
Errors - Supertribe
Kraftwerk - Aerodynamik
Hashim - Al-Naafiysh
Orbital - Where is it Going?
Beck - Cellphone’s Dead
Happy Mondays - Kuff Dam
Marteaux - So Far
Michael Casette - Ghost in the Machine
Kraftwerk - Tour de France
The Beat Club - Security
Primal Scream - Autobahn 66
Simian Mobile Disco - Clock
Shannon - Let the Music Play
The Juan Maclean - The Simple Life
Hot Chip - Huarache Lights
Beck - Dreams
Black Strobe - Back from Beyond
Chemical Brothers - Reflexion
Kraftwerk - The Telephone Call

Edited by user 23 November 2015 14:53:11(UTC)  | Reason: correct "pre-opening music" to "support DJ Set"

coz it's me that holds the cure
.:a new order fan from taiwan:.
thanks 2 users thanked chant for this useful post.
Fotz on 23/11/2015(UTC), ROCKET MICK on 23/11/2015(UTC)
Sponsor
Fotzepolitic  
#2 Posted : 23 November 2015 00:17:53(UTC)
Fotz

Was thanked: 3615 time(s) in 2616 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chant Go to Quoted Post
So I flew all the way to UK trying to catch the gigs.. (Met lots of people from all over the world! The States, Dubai, Argentina, Berlin... and so on!) a bit disappointed on the setlist tho (they are almost all the same.. and they won't give out the actual setlists after the show Frown ) I am quite happy with the pre-opening music selection by DJ Tintin. (is there a term for that? basically it's just the music played before the supporting act and New Order came out on stage) Very danceable tunes! So I made a playlist on Youtube. Hope you enjoy it too. Trying to show them all... Lemme know if I miss any!

https://www.youtube.com/...lp3uZGurSWjAaNP5h6uHTbuY

Black Strobe - Me and Madonna
Klein & MBO - Dirty Talk
A Certain Ratio - I Feel Light
Shaun Ryder - Close the Dam
Alex Metric - Spiritism
Errors - Supertribe
Kraftwerk - Aerodynamik
Hashim - Al-Naafiysh
Orbital - Where is it Going?
Beck - Cellphone’s Dead
Happy Mondays - Kuff Dam
Marteaux - So Far
Michael Casette - Ghost in the Machine
Kraftwerk - Tour de France
The Beat Club - Security
Primal Scream - Autobahn 66
Simian Mobile Disco - Clock
Shannon - Let the Music Play
The Juan Maclean - The Simple Life
Hot Chip - Huarache Lights
Beck - Dreams
Black Strobe - Back from Beyond
Chemical Brothers - Reflexion
Kraftwerk - The Telephone Call

Great stuff. Thanks for posting this.Confirms the Hot Chip track i was wondering about which i heard at Brixton last Tuesday but couldn't name and which Debaser helped me out with on the Brixton 17/11 thread.

Some great tunes in that list : Good to see TinTin is still spinning Orbital's Where Is It Going? as he did on the April/May 2012 UK dates.Also Klein & MBO- Dirty Talk, Mondays- Kuff Dam, Kraftwerk-Aerodynamik, Tour De France and Telephone Call ,Beat Club- Security, Hashim- Al Naayfish, Primal Scream- Autobahn 66 and Shannon- Let The Music Play.Did you recognise them all as they were played or did you have to Shazam some?

Edited by user 23 November 2015 00:21:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Fotz for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 23/11/2015(UTC), chant on 23/11/2015(UTC), Debaser on 23/11/2015(UTC)
Debaser  
#3 Posted : 23 November 2015 04:10:35(UTC)
Debaser

Was thanked: 2996 time(s) in 2071 post(s)
I don't remember hearing all of those on Monday night. Perhaps TinTin has been changing his Support DJ Set (that's the expression you're looking for Chant) more than the band have changed their setlist.
I do remember the Chemical Brothers, Reflexion. Nice that he isn't just playing old tracks; this is a goodie from their current album.
As I already mentioned elsewhere, I think it was the Hot Chip Intelligent Design mix of Aerodynamik that I heard being played last Monday.
thanks 2 users thanked Debaser for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 23/11/2015(UTC), chant on 23/11/2015(UTC)
chant  
#4 Posted : 23 November 2015 15:05:32(UTC)
chant

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Fotzepolitic Go to Quoted Post

Great stuff. Thanks for posting this.Confirms the Hot Chip track i was wondering about which i heard at Brixton last Tuesday but couldn't name and which Debaser helped me out with on the Brixton 17/11 thread.

Some great tunes in that list : Good to see TinTin is still spinning Orbital's Where Is It Going? as he did on the April/May 2012 UK dates.Also Klein & MBO- Dirty Talk, Mondays- Kuff Dam, Kraftwerk-Aerodynamik, Tour De France and Telephone Call ,Beat Club- Security, Hashim- Al Naayfish, Primal Scream- Autobahn 66 and Shannon- Let The Music Play.Did you recognise them all as they were played or did you have to Shazam some?

Cheers! Glad you like it. Well I wish I have recognised them all! But no, I only got those big names like Kraftwerk, Mondays, Beck, Orbital, Primal Scream, Hot Chip and of course the Beat Club and so on. I did Shazam a bit, some weren't recognisable so I tried to memorise the lyrics :p Therefore I don't know which remix version they are, thanks Debaser for pointing out the correct one. I started to listen to Kraftwerk because of New Order and I really really love them. Coolest band ever. So I'm very happy to hear lots of their tunes played!

Originally Posted by: Debaser Go to Quoted Post
I don't remember hearing all of those on Monday night. Perhaps TinTin has been changing his Support DJ Set (that's the expression you're looking for Chant) more than the band have changed their setlist.
I do remember the Chemical Brothers, Reflexion. Nice that he isn't just playing old tracks; this is a goodie from their current album.
As I already mentioned elsewhere, I think it was the Hot Chip Intelligent Design mix of Aerodynamik that I heard being played last Monday.

I went to both London gigs plus Glasgow (so far) therefore I kinda mixed them all together! looking forward to tomorrow's set. :) (guess there will be no DJ set for Manx, eh?)

Edited by user 23 November 2015 15:12:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

coz it's me that holds the cure
.:a new order fan from taiwan:.
thanks 3 users thanked chant for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 23/11/2015(UTC), Debaser on 23/11/2015(UTC), Fotz on 23/11/2015(UTC)