logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bram  
#26 Posted : 28 June 2012 22:26:50(UTC)
Bram

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 22 post(s)
confusion wrote:
captain solo wrote:
Bram wrote:
Nice gig, good setlist, but man, German audiences are dull. No dancing, hardly any moving, people getting pissed off if you pass them to go to the front.

And who introduced those silly invitations to clap along. That is not very New Order. Was it Phil? Now even Barney does it. Never noticed that before.

I agree with trying to get to the front was a bit difficult, especially with a couple of beers in hand, but when you're with confusion and co. we had a great time bouncing about.

Watched the "A Digital Mike Production" of Sonar last night, well several times and yes the happy clappy stuff is a bit naff, but lets face it, Barney's dad dancing was never that great and being older he probably feels more of a need for a rest than getting down on his knees to pray, he may not get back up !

First come, first served. Why should people who were there much earlier than you let you go to the front? I don't understand, why you complain?Confused There was even a mosh pit. By the way it isn't very clever to try to go to the front before the gig or during elegia.

I was very near the front, but the "mosh pit" (I wouldn't call it a mosh pit) was so tiny, I had to do a few steps more to the front. By the way, I'm not complaining, just stating. I had a great time, despite the moronic clapping along (but hey, who am I to judge). Good thing the blow up mic stayed at home.
thanks 1 user thanked Bram for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 30/06/2012(UTC)
dgfhbdfhADHae  
#27 Posted : 28 June 2012 23:09:22(UTC)
dgfhbdfhADHae

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Bram wrote:
Good thing the blow up mic stayed at home.

No problem, Bram. Hi I am with you in this point. I don't like it to be at indoor gigs at all. I prefer usually fresh air amd I am too big for indoors. I was indoors only during the UK tour and in Vienna because lots of people asked for me. But it's fun and I am an eye catcher for TV cameras at open air festivals.

thanks 2 users thanked dgfhbdfhADHae for this useful post.
confusion on 28/06/2012(UTC), ROCKET MICK on 30/06/2012(UTC)
Cap't Solo  
#28 Posted : 28 June 2012 23:11:15(UTC)
Cap't Solo

Was thanked: 178 time(s) in 149 post(s)
confusion wrote:
captain solo wrote:
Bram wrote:
Nice gig, good setlist, but man, German audiences are dull. No dancing, hardly any moving, people getting pissed off if you pass them to go to the front.

And who introduced those silly invitations to clap along. That is not very New Order. Was it Phil? Now even Barney does it. Never noticed that before.

I agree with trying to get to the front was a bit difficult, especially with a couple of beers in hand, but when you're with confusion and co. we had a great time bouncing about.

Watched the "A Digital Mike Production" of Sonar last night, well several times and yes the happy clappy stuff is a bit naff, but lets face it, Barney's dad dancing was never that great and being older he probably feels more of a need for a rest than getting down on his knees to pray, he may not get back up !

First come, first served. Why should people who were there much earlier than you let you go to the front? I don't understand, why you complain?Confused There was even a mosh pit. By the way it isn't very clever to try to go to the front before the gig or during elegia.

Look not everyone gets a phone call telling you their on in ten minutes!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway enjoy Poland and call the cabinieri-haha
slow down.
thanks 1 user thanked Cap't Solo for this useful post.
Bill  
#29 Posted : 30 June 2012 03:44:56(UTC)
Bill

Man

Was thanked: 1611 time(s) in 1339 post(s)
confusion wrote:

First come, first served. Why should people who were there much earlier than you let you go to the front?

Fair point. What i can never understand though is people right down at the front complaining about people who are dancing/ jumping up and down etc or "moshing" for want of a better word . I remember at Doves at Manc V Cancer in 2006 a girl moaning and whining at me because i was, oh i dunno, not dancing exactly but moderately enthusiastic in the mosh pit about the music coming from the stage. We're talking about 2 rows from the front. Jesus wept. Guess it's the brain dead, non moving,Terracotta army, bed wetting Coldplay generation that now rules

Edited by user 30 June 2012 03:57:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Bill for this useful post.
MemberD  
#30 Posted : 04 July 2012 01:04:21(UTC)
MemberD

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 25 post(s)
...I think I'll go there when it gets seasonable...
thanks 1 user thanked MemberD for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 24/07/2012(UTC)