logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Debaser  
#1 Posted : 10 February 2022 16:31:36(UTC)
Debaser

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2987 time(s) in 2068 post(s)
Hooky did an AMA on Reddit several days ago. I think he probably gave longer answers back when he was doing his instagram chats. But if you want a look, go HERE.
I note that someone asked Hooky if he had read Stephen's books and he said no. But I seem to remember on an instagram chat he said he was reading Steve's book (first one?) at the time.
He's not so keen on how the Wolfgang collab worked out, suggests Barney must have been at the controls when it came to mixing his bass on the track.
thanks 2 users thanked Debaser for this useful post.
Jul on 11/02/2022(UTC), ROCKET MICK on 14/02/2022(UTC)
Sponsor
Linus Solanki  
#2 Posted : 11 February 2022 06:24:20(UTC)
Linus Solanki

Was thanked: 1000 time(s) in 639 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Debaser Go to Quoted Post
Hooky did an AMA on Reddit several days ago. I think he probably gave longer answers back when he was doing his instagram chats. But if you want a look, go HERE.
I note that someone asked Hooky if he had read Stephen's books and he said no. But I seem to remember on an instagram chat he said he was reading Steve's book (first one?) at the time.
He's not so keen on how the Wolfgang collab worked out, suggests Barney must have been at the controls when it came to mixing his bass on the track.

I felt the same way about the Wolfgang collaboration, has bass part was very little and could barely hear anything, I am surprised no one asked if he is working any new music or anything new from Monaco , I wonder when will the New Monaco song he did live Higher Higher Live will come out
I promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. Nina Cassian
thanks 1 user thanked Linus Solanki for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 14/02/2022(UTC)
Debaser  
#3 Posted : 11 February 2022 07:19:54(UTC)
Debaser

Was thanked: 2987 time(s) in 2068 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Linus Solanki Go to Quoted Post

... I am surprised no one asked if he is working any new music or anything new from Monaco , I wonder when will the New Monaco song he did live Higher Higher Live will come out

They did ask and he answered. He mentioned that Pottsy has just released his own EP. Higher Higher Love gets mentioned too. Are you sure you scrolled all the way down? You have to click a bit at the bottom (which isn't really the bottom) that reveals more text/questions at least a couple of times.

Edited by user 11 February 2022 07:24:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Debaser for this useful post.
Like No Other on 11/02/2022(UTC), ROCKET MICK on 14/02/2022(UTC), Ken Doherty on 15/02/2022(UTC)