logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jonathanmcc  
#1 Posted : 27 August 2012 07:22:27(UTC)
jonathanmcc

Rank: Candidate

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/05/2012(UTC)
Posts: 5
Location: Cork

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Geez, haven't been on here in ages.

I uploaded video of Peter Hook And The Light from Saturday night doing Candidate.
Don't know if they will let it stay there.
Anyway, here's the link.

http://youtu.be/l06N9g6SX0w

This was a free gig (promoted by local brew Murphys - like Guinness but better).

So it was a cross section of everyone - not just JD/NO fans.
The place absolutely rocked. Had the hairs up on the back of me neck for lots of the songs.

Will post the setlist if anyone interested.
thanks 2 users thanked jonathanmcc for this useful post.
Cranelane on 27/08/2012(UTC), ROCKET MICK on 30/08/2012(UTC)
Sponsor
World Domination: Complete  
#2 Posted : 27 August 2012 09:20:48(UTC)
Baggie Boiler

Rank: Member with Technique

Groups: Registered
Joined: 24/04/2012(UTC)
Posts: 793
Man
Location: in a house

Thanks: 894 times
Was thanked: 1021 time(s) in 810 post(s)
jonathanmcc wrote:
Geez, haven't been on here in ages.

I uploaded video of Peter Hook And The Light from Saturday night doing Candidate.
Don't know if they will let it stay there.
Anyway, here's the link.

http://youtu.be/l06N9g6SX0w

This was a free gig (promoted by local brew Murphys - like Guinness but better).

So it was a cross section of everyone - not just JD/NO fans.
The place absolutely rocked. Had the hairs up on the back of me neck for lots of the songs.

Will post the setlist if anyone interested.


Nah were only interested in Barney's Band
Let's all wave our arms about !
thanks 1 user thanked Baggie Boiler for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 30/08/2012(UTC)
Cranelane  
#3 Posted : 27 August 2012 10:15:10(UTC)
Cranelane

Rank: Member of the Brotherhood

Groups: Registered
Joined: 24/04/2012(UTC)
Posts: 377
Location: Cork

Thanks: 143 times
Was thanked: 508 time(s) in 387 post(s)
I'm interested.

I was there too,
I got the set list afterwards,I notice they didn't play the last song on the list which was Ceremony...
Some of the band went to the Crane Lane afterwards as did I but I didn't stay there for long.
thanks 1 user thanked Cranelane for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 30/08/2012(UTC)
jonathanmcc  
#4 Posted : 27 August 2012 13:54:29(UTC)
jonathanmcc

Rank: Candidate

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/05/2012(UTC)
Posts: 5
Location: Cork

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Setlist:

Atmosphere
No Love Lost
Leaders Of Men
Digital
Disorder
Day Of The Lords
Candidate
Insight
New Dawn Fades
She's Lost Control
Shadowplay
Wilderness
Interzone
I Remember Nothing

1st Encore
==========
Isolation
24 Hours
Decades

2nd Encore
==========
Dead Souls
Transmission
Love Will Tear Us Apart
thanks 1 user thanked jonathanmcc for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 30/08/2012(UTC)
jonathanmcc  
#5 Posted : 27 August 2012 13:58:20(UTC)
jonathanmcc

Rank: Candidate

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/05/2012(UTC)
Posts: 5
Location: Cork

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Digi Mike wrote:
jonathanmcc wrote:
Geez, haven't been on here in ages.

I uploaded video of Peter Hook And The Light from Saturday night doing Candidate.
Don't know if they will let it stay there.
Anyway, here's the link.

http://youtu.be/l06N9g6SX0w

This was a free gig (promoted by local brew Murphys - like Guinness but better).

So it was a cross section of everyone - not just JD/NO fans.
The place absolutely rocked. Had the hairs up on the back of me neck for lots of the songs.

Will post the setlist if anyone interested.


Nah were only interested in Barney's Band


Who's Barney?????
thanks 1 user thanked jonathanmcc for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 30/08/2012(UTC)
Eimi  
#6 Posted : 28 August 2012 23:56:50(UTC)
Eimi

Rank: Member of the Movement

Groups: Registered
Joined: 29/04/2012(UTC)
Posts: 688
Woman
Location: Japan

Thanks: 528 times
Was thanked: 875 time(s) in 688 post(s)
jonathanmcc wrote:
Digi Mike wrote:
jonathanmcc wrote:
Geez, haven't been on here in ages.

I uploaded video of Peter Hook And The Light from Saturday night doing Candidate.
Don't know if they will let it stay there.
Anyway, here's the link.

http://youtu.be/l06N9g6SX0w

This was a free gig (promoted by local brew Murphys - like Guinness but better).

So it was a cross section of everyone - not just JD/NO fans.
The place absolutely rocked. Had the hairs up on the back of me neck for lots of the songs.

Will post the setlist if anyone interested.


Nah were only interested in Barney's Band


Who's Barney?????

Barney=Bernard Sumner. Anyway this is the correct forum about side projects and ex-New Order members.Hi
thanks 1 user thanked Eimi for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 30/08/2012(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.1 | YAF © 2003-2021, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.423 seconds.