logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
keepitcoming  
#1 Posted : 13 November 2018 18:47:41(UTC)
keepitcoming

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 467 time(s) in 406 post(s)
I was thinking ( yes ,miracles can happen), about NO and the Light playing the cruise ship circuit, and I did not like it .
Instead, when they are too old , I see a future of beautifully constructed cyborg or android NO, looking young and exactly like 1980 , playing absolutely exactly like the real thing, some whoops, some dance moves , and the show starts and goes through JD songs, with a perfect Ian , moving through the NO albums playing all the songs. Perhaps an android Pink Floyd starting with Syd's songs and going through it all.
Even better , they play on and island in the sky, anti grav of course, cruising around the planet seeing cool stuff while enjoying the continuous shows, perhaps an escarpment separating the bands, with waterfalls ,streams, lakes, water meadows, glades, interesting rocky formations ,a tunnel, caves, lodging for new order online fans , and csmping, little bridges, bike paths and a golf course, ball fields, spas ,gym, archery, pub and cafe and fine dining , and at the end of the month maybe a cyborg underworld and public system broadcasting , and other bands .playing once a month..I think miniature giraffes would be nice ,swans, tame bears and tigers , deer, birds, pugs and puppies , and families ,children, maybe some marijuana , snow cones, etc.
Of course i suspect the next life in paradise will be somewhat similar.I think maybe some kissing hugging is a good idea but no sex unless all parties are 21 yrs. or older, on the IITS(island in the sky)
We're like kestrels
thanks 1 user thanked keepitcoming for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 20/12/2018(UTC)
Sponsor
keepitcoming  
#2 Posted : 13 November 2018 18:55:59(UTC)
keepitcoming

Was thanked: 467 time(s) in 406 post(s)
I always forget things, the PF Roger can be programmed to spit on someone every two minutes
We're like kestrels
thanks 1 user thanked keepitcoming for this useful post.
Fotzepolitic  
#3 Posted : 14 November 2018 13:04:09(UTC)
Fotz

Was thanked: 3608 time(s) in 2613 post(s)
thanks 1 user thanked Fotz for this useful post.