logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Andy  
#1 Posted : 13 September 2017 16:10:23(UTC)
Andy

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3069 time(s) in 2142 post(s)
thanks 3 users thanked Andy for this useful post.
Ken Doherty on 14/09/2017(UTC), ROCKET MICK on 15/09/2017(UTC), 79order on 19/09/2017(UTC)
Sponsor
Fotzepolitic  
#2 Posted : 14 September 2017 10:40:31(UTC)
Fotz

Was thanked: 3615 time(s) in 2616 post(s)
"...our bassplayer left.."

"....the bassplayer..."Laugh Laugh

I've bought all Goldfrapp's albums except the most recent one because what i heard of it didn't do anything for me (i've read the album is actually really good though so maybe i'll try it)But the Seventh Tree album and lots of Black Cherry, Tales Of Us and Head First amongst others are good.Saw them live about 5 years ago in Leamington Spa.During one song, off Black Cherry i think, Alison Goldfrapp hit a note and the whole audience was left dumbstruck, speechless, wtf did she just do? She just hit this amazing note out of nowhere the like of which i'd never heard live before or since.
thanks 1 user thanked Fotz for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 15/09/2017(UTC)
Michael Monkhouse  
#3 Posted : 16 September 2017 08:22:35(UTC)
Michael Monkhouse

Was thanked: 2410 time(s) in 2004 post(s)
I always thought Goldfrapp's 'Rocket' would've been more poorly received if they changed the gender arrangement. 'Yeah, me bird's been gettin' well on me nerves lately, always bleedin' naggin', plus I reckon she's doin' the dirty on me. So what I done right, I wrap the silly cow in cellophane, shove 'er in me truck, and all the time we're drivin' along, just ferra larff I got this model of 'er 'angin' off the rear view mirror! Fucking hilarious, she's shittin' 'esself! Then I drags 'er along the desert, me and me mates dance to this well awesome club anthem I wrote specially for the occasion, and then I straps the useless tart to this rocket and it fucks right off! Silly bitch won't be botherin' ME again! Next time some bird winds me up, I'll do the same, see if she can stop me. I reckon I just found a solution to relationship an' marriage problems an' shit.' He'd be locked up. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJppnG1tflU
thanks 1 user thanked Michael Monkhouse for this useful post.
ROCKET MICK on 17/09/2017(UTC)